Wednesday and Thursday I did 3 miles each day walking 2 and running 1. Friday was a rest day, and today I rocked it. I walked a 17 min 40 second mile and then ran a 12 min 30 second mile!!! Yes I thought I was going to kill over and I am sure I sounded like I was having an asthma attack when I was done...but I did it. Then I walked two more miles in 40 minutes. I hope to better these times even if only by 1 or 2 seconds tomorrow.
I started the new weight watchers program on Tuesday and I really like it. I am doing my weigh-ins from home, but I am excited to see how much I lost when I weigh in Tuesday morning. Wednesday and Thursday were rough diet days for me, because I ended up not working and studying most of the day. I was sooooo bored and all I wanted to do was eat. I McDonalds cheeseburger sounded so good, I almost had to tie myself down to the couch so I would not leave the house. It was so bad I was searching every fast food website trying to see what I could have that would totally not kill my diet. I had decided on a frosty!! Then instead I ended up buying the Weight Watchers Ice Cream Candy Bars and was suprised at how yummy they were...Then I wanted to eat the whole box, but I refrained and only had one. That is WILL POWER right there. lol The great thing about WW is you get 49 extra points each week on top of what you get each day. I used some of those 49 points to get me through those two days. It is getting a bit easier day by day. I get 37 points a day which seems like a lot but when talking about fast food a Fish and More from Long John Silvers is 27 points. A Chick-Filet sandwhich is 11 points and the fries are 10 points. So basically you have to eat smart and healthy. Almost all fruits and veggies are 0 points with the exception of potatoes and corn. So I have been eating a lot of cut up fruit and veggies, chicken breasts, and rice. I think this is the best way to diet...you can still have what you want and you don't have to eat stuff that taste like crud.
Yesterday I actually had the Fish and More dinner from LJS and only had breakfast. It worked out great and satisfied my fast food fix for the week. Pretty sure it only took me about 5 minutes to eat the whole thing, my cats were staring at me, they think I have issues for sure. LOL
Well I need to clean the house on this awesome 85 degree day. Ian is coming home tomorrow. Look for my post tomorrow mid afternoon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment