Tuesday, March 8, 2011

70 minutes 4 miles 30 min of running without stopping!!

No excuses for missing yesterday(but the sleep number bed was so comfy)!! So I will be paying for it today...I just got back from the gym and plan on going again this evening to play catch up! I hit a new goal today, 30 minutes of running without stopping!! I was so into my music I just never looked down to see what the time was, and just kept running. I hope that it will be an easy goal to reach from now on. I am running at a speed of 4.2, so I guess I will start to improve on that speed. I would like to run a 10 minute mile by the end of the month :-) I have figured out the first 10 minutes of running is the hardest. Once I make it pass the 10 minute mark I feel like I could run forever. I am pretty happy with my results thus far, and believe this blogging is helping(MAKING) me go to the gym, because I know people look forward to reading it.

Today was peaceful in the gym, since I had it all to myself. I am sure this evening will make for a different story. Well I am off to get ready for work, look for my post tonight!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Great results. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!! You are encouraging me too - trying to knock out the GA portion of the AT :-)

    ReplyDelete